Together with their families, Claudia and Matija joyfully request the pleasure of your company at their wedding.
1. pre-wedding day
- Location: Coral Beach Club, Ul. Ivana pl. Zajca 30, 20000, Dubrovnik
- Time: Friday 25 June 2021, as of 18.00 until 10 pm
Drop in for drinks and nibbles to meet us and the other guests. There is no agenda, just bring yourselves, but we do recommend catching the sunset together
2. Pre-ceremony reception
- Location: Restaurant Poklisar, Od Ribarnice 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Time: Saturday 26 June 2021, 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Get together before the ceremony. Arrival is open ended but be ready to move to the Rector’s Palace by 5.30 pm. We will join you in Poklisar before
- Location: Rector’s Palace, Ul. Pred Dvorom 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Time: Saturday 26 June 2021, 6.00 pm
- Please note that the ceremony will start at 6.00 pm sharp.
- Seating is reserved for elderly and close family.
- Languages: the official part of the ceremony will be in Czech and in Croatian. We will aim to ensure that everyone is able to follow it.
- If you wish to congratulate us after the ceremony, please wait for us in front of the Rector’s Palace.
- Please proceed to the dinner venue promptly after the congratulations.
- Unfortunately, we cannot afford time to change between the ceremony and dinner.
4. Dinner and reception
- Location: Art Gallery (Umjetnička galerija), Ul. Frana Supila 23, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Time: Saturday 26 June 2021, 7 pm – 12.00 midnight
- Please indicate your choice of menu and any dietary requirements in the RSVP form.
- Dinner will start with two served meals and a buffet table later.
- Please do not hesitate to make short informal toasts during dinner.
- Location: TBD
- Time: midnight till late
Wedding day dress code is formal: morning dress optional for men / hat optional for women. Dress code at the pre-wedding day get-together is informal. Otherwise, make sure to enjoy the Mediterranean summer and do not forget to bring your swimming gear
We are very happy that you decided to attend the wedding day. If you wish to contribute to the start of our family, there will be a gifts box at the reception. We will not have a dedicated “gifts giving” time during the evening.